Boot Camp - CHANGED TO VIRTUAL EVENT - September 13-15, 2021
On behalf of the entire Weatherbee Resources team, we hope you, your family and your colleagues are safe in the midst of the recent resurgence of the COVID-19 pandemic driven by the Delta variant.
In an effort to meet your hospice's educational needs while erring on the side of health and safety, Weatherbee is transitioning our Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, 3-day in-person / live Hospice Regulatory Boot Camp set for September 13-15 to a video virtual event.
Log in or create account to register. If registering for someone else, use their email and a password (share with them). Evaluation and certificates available with login.
Registration fee $899 per person for 3-day virtual event via Zoom.
Continuing education and PDF workbook included in the price.
- Attendee groups of 5 or more registrants from the same hospice: 5% discount
- Hospice Compliance Network / HCN members: 10% discount
- (Discounts cannot be combined)
- Call (866) 969-7124 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for discount codes
No archive / recording will be available.
At this time, there is no change to the December 13-15, 2021, live Boot Camp in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Workbook is available on the Handouts tab for download (black & white and color version).
For those individuals who have registered and paid for the originally planned on-site event, watch for communication regarding options for refund or transfer.
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by Relias LLC and Weatherbee Resources. Relias LLC is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCNE), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
• Relias LLC designates this live/real time event for a maximum of 14.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™️. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
• 14.25 ACPE and ANCC contact hours will be awarded to participants who meet the criteria for successful completion.
The Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® has approved this event for up to 19.5 live CCB CEUs based on a 50-minute hour. Continuing Education Units are awarded based on individual attendance records. Granting of prior approval in no way constitutes endorsement by CCB of this event content or of the event sponsor.